Bredbo Valley View farm - providing quality education in Permaculture and sustainable living practices.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Next phase of Operations


I’m keeping a low profile today, The Cook was bitten by Floppsy the pig last night – they had a fight over a loaf of bread, The Cook won but Floppsy had the last mouth full. I still haven’t had a chance to even look at my new computer so I’m still running on the old one.

Big news is that we have two Pigs booked in at the Abattoir for 6:30am Monday – so it’ll be an early one for me. It’s our first run and I’m a little bit anxious, I also need to pick the lucky two pigs I want to send first.

These pigs are going to be sold via the Farmers Market in Sydney the following weekend – so basically that’ll be the launch of our line of free range pork – there’s a big week ahead. I might have to go down to Sydney for the day to see how it all goes, fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Lynettes blogs said...

All the best to you and the first two free rangers
Hope to see some over here one day
Lyn