Bredbo Valley View farm - providing quality education in Permaculture and sustainable living practices.

Friday, January 31, 2014

Let the Harvest begin

Yummy!
The harvest has begun, zuccihin as far as the eye can see.  I've planted about 5 differnet heritage varieties, these are last nights harvest with many more to come over the next few weeks.  Unfortunatley the camera run out of life before I could get a picture opf the various egg plants we picked also.

The Cook has decided I should concerntrate on about four differnet veg just to get the whole process right before I branch out into other stuff.

It's pretty dry at the moment, not much rain to mention, but hopefully February will bring something!

2 comments:

Old Nev said...

Looks good. I cooked a rack of Berkshire pork chops last night, very excellent.

Old Nev said...

where's the bushfire pictures?